Creativity Annual Awards

Monday, February 25, 2008

Well, I just came across this and realized it existed. It's funny how some things are left off the radar when you assume a new position.

Anyway, let me introduce myself - I am the new Marketing Director for the Creativity Annual Awards. My name is Kathleen Ritchie and I have 12+ years in the Marketing and Advertising industry. I have worked in a gamut of industries from manufacturing, travel management, publishing, textiles and now I run a design competition. By far I have to say this is the most exciting opportunity to date - I get to see the vision of cutting edge graphic designers and advertisers from all over the world!

I have implemented many changes to the competition styling that I hope everyone enjoys.

  • The website has once again been rehabbed and will be rolled out within a couple weeks.

  • I have opened the judging to experts from all over the globe - we have 18 judges for Creativity 38 whose credentials should impress even the most skeptical.

  • Call for entries time will be shorter but notification of winners will also be quicker.

  • Our new trophy manufacturer, Bruce Fox Inc., has performed beautifully for Creativity 37 and everyone is happy with the results!

  • New categories will be introduced for Creativity 38 to help us keep up the the latest trends in the Advertising & design community.

  • Creativity will be holding a Gala in early November for all Creativity participants and those that just want to rub shoulders with greatness! Included will be a Day at the Races at historic Churchill Downs and an evening dinner/dancing event to honor of the winners at the Kentucky Derby Museum.
Most of all - I want to hear from you. Give me your comments and feedback. Also, let your friends know about Creativity - it's bigger and better than ever.

I will update the submission instructions for Creativity 38 when Call for Entries gets closer - stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home