Creativity Annual Awards

Friday, May 16, 2008

2 weeks to go. Everyone around here is VERY excited with the response we have received after the CFE dropped. We have been listed on some nice blogs and news directories - thank you for those that have posted us.

I want to welcome brand new participants this year: MCM Communications, Kinetic Corporation, Bonapace Associates, the Water Environment Federation, Not for Tourists, St. Paul's Secondary School, Urban Influence & Roberts Wesleyan College. Welcome All!

I have answered a few preliminary questions regarding mailed entries vs. uploaded entries, etc. - see my answers on the "Competition News" page of the site.

I am leaving for the HOW Conference tomorrow - see some of you there! Be back in on Thursday and will recap my experience there.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home